Kilkee Fire Station
Custy Construction Ltd completed an extension and refurbishment of the existing fire station building including all associated site works. This project was located within the town centre and was completed in 2018 for Clare County Council.
The scope of works included:
- Demolition of large section of the existing structure,
- Full construction of new extension and existing building refurbishment,
- Supply and installation of external windows, doors and roller doors,
- New Internal floor, wall and ceiling finishes,
- Installation of new electrical fittings and fixtures internally and externally,
- Installation of new mechanical fittings and fixtures throughout,
- Installation of fitted furniture and signage,
- New external drainage and ducting installations,
- Asphalt finish to carpark, concrete footpaths, boundary walls, gates and all associated site works.